DRESS CODE - UPDATED JULY 2020
The Club's Dress Code as been updated and your cooperation in complying with it is appreciated. A copy can be printed from document at the bottom of this page.
TULLAMORE GOLF CLUB
Kindly refrain from using cell phones on course and in clubhouse
DRESS CODE COURSE AND CLUBHOUSE
Formal/Smart Casual dress is essential in the clubhouse. Casual dress worn on the course must be clean, neat and tidy in keeping with the high standards of the Club.
The following items of dress are unacceptable at all times:
- Singlets or collarless shirts
- Sports shorts are not acceptable (Tailored shorts only may be worn)
- ·Football attire
- ·Tracksuits (Tops or Bottoms) are not acceptable
- Headgear may not be worn in the clubhouse
- Golf shoes only, must be worn on the course
- Golf shoes or shoes worn on the course are not acceptable in the Clubhouse
These rules apply to all members and visitors and your co-operation would be greatly appreciated