GOLF & LIVING WITH COVID-19
IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
April 23, 2021
While we are delighted to return to golf on Monday next, we can appreciate how difficult it has been for many over the last 12 months.
Staff have been busy preparing the club for the reopening and we would particularly like to thank all members who have paid their annual subscriptions for 2021.
We all hope this is the final reopening.
We are conscious that we have to be vigilant as we are still dealing with the pandemic, with this in mind we request that members adhere to the following:
- Players are asked to familiarise themselves with ‘Golf Ireland – Return to Golf Protocol’ (copy enclosed).
- All players must book on-line if they wish to play.
- Initially golf is permitted for members only.
- We request that players check-in at Pro Shop at commencement of play.
- Initially timesheets will be at 8-minute intervals for 2-balls only.
- Week 1 we are operating 9-hole format. From Monday May 3rd we will revert to 18-hole format.
- Time sheets will operate from 07:30 to 19:30 each day. No Golf is permitted outside these times.
- Access to Locker Rooms and Trolley Store will be available for members to retrieve equipment and to use the toilet facilities, however members must take equipment home with them afterwards.
- All Practise Areas of the course will be limited to one member at a time.
- Only three players are permitted on Putting Green at a time.
- The clubhouse will be closed in the initial phase.
- Our professional Corey will be locking up the club house in the initial phase. Members will be unable to access locker room toilets past 6pm. We would request any members using Buggy’s to return them by 5.30pm.
On behalf of the management committee, I wish you all the best in golf in 2021.